Did you make 2016 a great year for your teeth and gums? Like most health care treatments, our oral health must be monitored and maintained to ensure the working pieces can continue to do their part to serve our body. It is important to always care for your teeth and gums so that they can continue to care for you.
If you are unsure how your oral health care year ranked, here are some common questions that can give you a basis for how you did:
– Did you visit your dentist at Canton Dental Clinic for all your regularly scheduled appointments?
– Did you avoid products that are dangerous to your teeth and gums?
– Did you use dental cleaning tools that were dentist-approved or had the American Dental Association ADA Seal of Acceptance?
– Did you avoid chewy snacks and hard candies that could damage your teeth or increase the risk of plaque buildup?
– Did you brush your teeth twice daily?
– Did you floss your teeth daily?
– Did you avoid sugary snacks and drinks?
– Did you limit between-meal snacks?
If you answered YES to 0-3 questions, your teeth and gums are not happy. Try harder this year.
If you answered YES to 4-7 questions, you did well, but there is room for improvement in 2017.
If you answered YES to all 8 questions, congratulations! You were an oral health superhero for the year of 2016!
If you would like to schedule a visit with Dr. Chris Freed, please call our office at 605-987-2721. We are conveniently located in Canton South Dakota. We strive to make your oral health care for the new year the best yet!