Have you been taking good care of your teeth and gums this year? Are you ready to implement an effective holiday plan to ensure maximum happiness while keeping your smile safe at the same time? Ask yourself the following questions to determine if your oral health care’s ideal for this Halloween season:
– Are you or have you ever limited snacking between meals?
– Do you visit your dentist every 6 months for a professional cleaning?
– Do you visit your dentist for routine checkups and oral examinations?
– Have you ever swapped out your candy for healthier options?
– Do you actively try to avoid products that are extremely acidic or sticky or chewy?
– Do you exercise caution with hard products that can easily chip or crack your teeth?
– Have you ever used a cleaning product that is dentist approved?
– Do you have a candy plan or checklist in place?
– Have you ever use products that feature the ADA Seal of Acceptance?
Take care of your oral health this Halloween to ensure your smile can thrive for many holidays to come. If you require additional protection, and need to set up an appointment with Dr. Chris Freed at Canton Dental Clinic, please call us to at 605-987-2721, or stop by our office in Canton, South Dakota. From our entire team, we wish you a wonderfully spooktacular Halloween!